Monday, January 9, 2012

Peace Out Huangshi

It is officially travel time!  Spring Festival season (Chinese New Year) is almost here, which means students have off of school and us foreign teachers get time off to travel!


Les and I will be headed out on January 10 for a three week adventure.  We are traveling south to warm and sunny weather!  I can't take the cold winter any longer.  Our journey will consists of several different stops including Hong Kong, an island in Thailand called Koh Kood, Bangkok, and Shenzhen, China. 


Just wanted to give you a heads up on where I will be for the month of January.  Be expecting lots of pictures and posts when I get back.  Please keep us in your pryers for safe, easy traveling with no mishaps!


Before I head out we will be watching the National Championship tomorrow morning for us!!!!!  Wahoo!  Geaux Tigers!  Beat Bama again! Can't believe my little sister has tickets to the game and I'm missing it.  Have fun sis!  Cheer loud for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment