Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Quick Pics

Yay pictures!  This is just a quick post with some pictures from my city Huangshi.  We got to visit Wuhan this weekend and eat delicious Western food.  We literally gorged out!  We had an awesome time with the team and even got to go to Foreign Fellowship Sunday morning.  It was a great time of worship and a time to reconnect with people I hadn't seen since training back in August.  I also got to visit Mr. Mai's Coffee House!  The owners are from Louisiana and the reason I am here in China. 
***I could only upload four pictures because it took over an hour!!!! So I think from now on I will just put pics up on facebook and my blog will just be used for stories.  Sorry if you don't have fb, but it just took way too long. I'm new to this blogging thing, so bare with me.
Huangshi No. 1 High School (my school)
Authentic Chinese Meal
Outside one of my favorite clothing stores
Dragon we saw on Mid-Autumn Festival Day

No comments:

Post a Comment